Another "Class App not found"

All information is here :

The bug issues was deleted since it’s “User fault” but has I state in the issue, I already ran into all the debugging stuff and can’t find a way to make it work.

I passed almost 12 hours getting Trellis and Sage to work, and I hope it’s the last step before I can start production with it.

Any helps would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

2 Likes

No answer here, no answer in github… i’m desesperate…

I could do with some help on this too please.

Hop. Hop. Hop. Still need some help.

Have you been able to solve this?

I had this issue locally on VVV box and couldn’t fix it.

Have had no issues with Sage on Trellis / Bedrock though.

I still have this issue with Trellis & Bedrock …

I have some more information on this, if I manually use the namespace in the blade template file then the class gets loaded fine.

Adding this to the page-header.blade.php solved the issue.

<?php use App\Controllers\App; ?>

Would this indicate there’s an issue with soberwp/controller?

1 Like

Same here. @alwaysblank do you have any idea what is going on?

@Juan_Cruz_Rabaglia If you’ve tried rolling the Trellis PHP version back to pre-7.3.6 and still see the error, I really don’t have any idea. It looks like there have been some changes to soberwp/controller if you’re tracking master, but I have no idea if they’d have an effect on this. I haven’t actually used soberwp/controller in a year or more; I switched to just using Sage’s filters, and then Composers in the 10 beta. It does look like the error is being thrown by the call to App::title() in page-header.blade.php so it does sound like a soberwp/controller issue. Whether that issue is a result of 7.3.6 or soberwp/controller itself, I don’t know. Maybe @withjacoby might have more insight?

Finally some insight ! :smiley:

I reverted even at php7.1 !

What process did you use to revert to an earlier version of PHP?

Find all references to the php version and changed it to 7.1 in Ansible configuration file

I tried changing to PHP 7.1 and still the same problem.

I’m fairly convinced it’s due to this commit; https://github.com/soberwp/controller/commit/523d3fdf332168b545bb7c551985911e16608867

I have reverted for now. This was only on master though, there have been no changes to v2.1.1.

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.