Roots Discourse

Bedrock, Sage and Deployer - blade templates not updating

Hey everyone,

I set up a new site using Bedrock with a Sage theme, and I’m using Deployer to deploy them to my server. Changes I’m making to views update locally just fine (running with Valet), but now when I deploy, the changes aren’t reflected in the compiled views. It seems like it’s compiling old blade templates, because I’ve confirmed my changes are in place in the current releases templates. I’ve set writeable_dirs to ‘web/app/uploads’, manually cleared the template cache in ‘web/app/uploads/cache’, deleted vendor and did composer dump-autoload, and any other steps I can find online trying to figure out how to fix it, but still no dice.

Anyone else run into similar problems, or have any other ideas? Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it.

UPDATE:
I’ve narrowed it down to an issue with old templates from previous releases being compiled instead of the current release. Releases share the uploads directory (including the cache folder for compiled blade templates), so maybe templates from old releases are being compiled instead of the newest release? I’m puzzled how that’s happening though. The current symlink (which is my webserver root) updates to the most-recent release, and I have a build step that clears the blade template cache – so visiting the site should trigger the new blade templates to compile.