Blade templates don't render - blank page

First off, love Sage. Thanks to the Sage Team.

First time using the new 9 build. Installed via composer. Ran yarn and browsersync is working nicely. The problem is the blade templates aren’t returning any data. When I var_dump the $data on line 53 of the filters.php it’s an empty string. Am I missing something? It’s a 100% fresh install.

Composer does suggest some other packages. Are any of these required?

paragonie/random_compat suggests installing ext-libsodium (Provides a modern crypto API that can be used to generate random bytes.)
illuminate/support suggests installing symfony/process (Required to use the composer class (3.1.*).)
illuminate/support suggests installing symfony/var-dumper (Required to use the dd function (3.1.*).)
illuminate/filesystem suggests installing league/flysystem (Required to use the Flysystem local and FTP drivers (~1.0).)
illuminate/filesystem suggests installing league/flysystem-aws-s3-v3 (Required to use the Flysystem S3 driver (~1.0).)
illuminate/filesystem suggests installing league/flysystem-rackspace (Required to use the Flysystem Rackspace driver (~1.0).)
symfony/dependency-injection suggests installing symfony/expression-language (For using expressions in service container configuration)
symfony/dependency-injection suggests installing symfony/proxy-manager-bridge (Generate service proxies to lazy load them)
symfony/dependency-injection suggests installing symfony/yaml ()
symfony/config suggests installing symfony/yaml (To use the yaml reference dumper)

I got my Boi @acodesmith. It was that he wasn’t running WordPress 4.7.

Silly rabbit! WordPress was not on version 4.7! Thanks to @JulienMelissas

1 Like