I’m not understanding why when I change header.php, it just persists. There is some kind of caching going on that I can’t get my head around. I tried turning yarn watch on, but it didn’t help either. I messed around for an hour last night before giving up.
Thanks for your help!
Templates definitely get “stuck” sometimes. It’s something to do with how Trellis “shares” your local theme directory with your development VM.
I’ve found that making another change to the template (highlight the whole thing and delete it all in anger, save, and the CMD+Z to get it back and save again) often kicks it into gear.