Do you love roots.io stack?

Well, we love roots.io stack here at MuchMore agency (Kent, UK). If you share our affection and would like to join hands on a few projects please let me know. Ideally you love to get your hands dirty in the full stack and the sound of “dev ops” is music to your ears, you are just the right person.

Apart from our Roots sites we also take on Shopify projects, if you had experience with it it would definitely be a plus, however we are open to a dev with passion for learning on the job.

2 Likes

Hello,

Hope you guys are doing good.

I am interested to do a roots.io based projects with you. I have 3+yrs experience in PHP. Working with WordPress and Sage9+ACF+Pods (bootstrap/foundation) based custom themes from last 1.5years and completed 12+ projects as 3rd party backend developer.

I am willing to do the job. We’re 3(2dev+1designer/html) working in group for projects and as 3rd party for 1 private firm.

I am open to give a test to prove my ability to do the job with responsibility.

Regards,
PrecisionCoder13@gmail.com

Thank you for coming back to me. What is the skillset in your team? A few URLs of any live past projects would be very welcome.

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t.

We’re working as 3rd party on contract based with private firm and as per policy of contract.

You can assign me a test and check my ability. I am open attend test.

Anyway, thanks for your response.

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.