Error on vagrant up

I’m attempting to do a build of the latest trellis merged into an old project in order to update server and php version. I’m getting the following error on vagrant up:

template error while templating string: no filter named 'failed'. String: {%
if daemonize_installed | failed %} True {% else %} False {% endif %}

The error appears to be in '/path/to/my/site.org/trellis/vendor/roles/geerlingguy.daemonize/tasks/main.yml': line 20,
column 3, but may
be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.

The offending line appears to be:

- name: Build daemonize.
  ^ here

fatal: [default]: FAILED! => {}

Did you run vagrant provision to download the new roles and update the software? You can also run vagrant up --provision.

@luke thanks for that! Got me on the right track. Still had the issue after running vagrant up --provision but realised the output was giving me a warning that my ansible version was out of range with the supported versions of trellis. I was on 2.9 and the version supported according to the warning was:

You Ansible version is 2.9.0 but this version of Trellis has only been tested for compatability with Ansible 2.7.12 -> 2.8.4. It is advisable to check for Trellis updates or downgrade your Ansible version.

I downgraded ansible with pip install ansible=2.8.4 and reprovisioned successfully.

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.