How to create custom page with blog posts

Hi
I am trying to figure out what the best way is to create a new page that will show all the posts from a custom post type.

I have so far created a controller called Products.php and a blade called products.blade.php but it hasn’t created a custom page for the route products? Should I create a page in the admin called products then add the posts by the get_post loop.

And any public functions should be available in my blade as a variable.

I have not found the relevant information in the database and from reading the forums, I couldn’t get this to work. Any help would be appreciated. All I want to do is have a page for some products then each products goes off to their own page.

I am new to custom posts. I created my custom post in a plugin and have added content (as a side note when I click the custom post link localhost:3000/products/my-product - the page 404s).

Maybe reset permalinks?

I tried that and can now view the individual post but as the custom posts are called my_products. I can then use the partial content-single-my_products.blade.php what would I name the controller to parse variables across?

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.