Just to confirm, everything else with this install seems to work? It’s only an issue with Gutenberg posts?
And then the customizer issue is separate?
Yes, I’m sorry the two get a bit conflated here, but I did not want to flood with new topics. So, breaking down the two issues here, which are potentially related:
“Out of the box” using the install that I describe above, neither Gutenberg, nor the customizer work.
A temporary bandaid fix for Gutenberg is adding a 301 redirect for :
/wp/wp-admin/post-new.php* to /wp-admin/post-new.php*
I tried the same style fix for customizer, i.e. adding a redirect for the Customizer
I get the same results as if I do not redirect
In my trellis built server here is my .env
You can recreate my issue using the repo I am using
or I can easily give you access to everything, feel free to message me on slack and then whatever the solution is that we get to I will summarize for the rest of the community.