London meetup?

Def Jan! And arriving at Pancras as coming from Notts :slight_smile:

Great, super easy to get here from Pancras.

This is awesome! Wish I could be thereā€¦ maybe another time! Have fun, yā€™all. Please post some pics up afterwards :slight_smile:

Iā€™m sure thereā€™ll be more :slightly_smiling: Certainly let me know if youā€™re ever over here and we can arrange something! Pics for sure, got a new Canon 5D thatā€™s just landed in the studio :wink:

Cheers for the Twitter promo!

1 Like

Guys - thanks so much for doing this while Iā€™m in town. I canā€™t wait to meet all of you.

I have literally no idea where this is relative to where Iā€™m staying, but I will be there!

Cheers.

1 Like

No problem! Itā€™s great you can make it :slightly_smiling:

Itā€™s a pretty easy journey from Bloomsbury or anywhere else central you may be that day.

If you donā€™t have the CityMapper app, then get it - I perhaps rely on it a bit too much, but itā€™s hard to get lost with it :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

OK, so weā€™re at 10 people now (including myself) which certainly means everything will be going ahead as planned on Weds 27 Jan :slightly_smiling:

Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

I will unfortunately be unable to make it next wednesday. Gutted. I hope I can join you next time. Will there perhaps be a mailing list for these events?

No problem but thanks for letting me know. Iā€™m sure there will be a next time and a mailing list sounds like a great idea. I might put together a little microsite with a mailing list sign up following this meetup to keep everyone posted.

This is gonna be fun yā€™all!

2 Likes

Really looking forward to it.

I donā€™t really have a plan together for what weā€™re going to discuss but letā€™s just see where it goes :slightly_smiling:

Is this tonight?

Hhhh

Yup, are you London based? Come along!

Iā€™ll not make it this eve, but really interested if you have another. Have a good night and maybe catch up ad hoc soon!

Hey all!

That was really fun last night! Thanks again to Carr Kamasa Design for hosting us. I sure did have a good time. (no idea how Iā€™m up right now).

2 Things:

• @nathobson, I know you took some pictures, would you mind pinging me with those? DM is fine, or email to julien@jmlabs.io works as well
  • Where did we go last night? There was a pretty cool pub at first, and then that crazy place we headed to afterwards - what was that spot called? Best old fashioned Iā€™ve ever had, and I wanted to tell my flatmates about it. Mostly I want to know for record keeping sake :thumbsup:

Cheers! There were talks of you guys doing this again, I think thatā€™s a great idea.

1 Like

Was a really nice evening! :slight_smile: Too bad i had to catch a train earlier, sounds like you had lots of fun. :slightly_smiling:

Thanks for organising it Nat and for the beers!

Looking forward to the next one :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hi all - great to meet you all in personā€¦ And yes - thanks again Nat.

Anyone going to WP London Meetup tonight btw?? Itā€™s after the REST conf, so might be a bit much to do both in 1 dayā€¦!

1 Like

Firstly, thanks for a great evening guys. It was great to meet link-minded people and hear everyoneā€™s story.

I have no idea how you are up with the jetlag right now!

Just pulling them off the camera now, Iā€™ll get them to you shortly.

The pub was Old Fountain and the bar was The Nightjar. Damn good Old Fashioned!

I think we should![quote=ā€œdarjanpanic, post:57, topic:5457ā€]
Too bad i had to catch a train earlier, sounds like you had lots of fun.
[/quote]

Fun and a bad head :confounded:

Great to meet you :slightly_smiling:

Not headed to WP London as unfortunately itā€™s bad timing tonight but itā€™s looking like a pretty great event.

Thanks for the links and everything Nat.

Yep, pretty sure I might be still be drunk. How does my head not hurt? I had to call an Uber actually because my phone was dying and I got tired of trying to walk all the way back to the Flat. Those were damn good Old Fashioneds!

If people donā€™t mind, could I put a name/username with a face once we post a picture up?