Looking for a developer to work with - based in US, remote only

I support and build complex systems as well as larger websites for several of my customers and need help maintaining them as the business is growing. We’re looking to hire someone to help handle some of this overflow. I would be relying on this person to communicate with me and these customers to help these projects move forward with little oversight on my part.

Technologies I use

• The full roots.io stack - trellis, bedrock, sage

I use the following heavily since I’m usually building something more like an application than a basic blog.

• css3 (sass compiled usually)
  • vanilla javascript (es6 with roots, sometimes not with other projects)
  • php 5, 7 (I support some older applications)
  • WordPress - actions, filters, custom plugins, extending user capabilities and permissions
  • Advanced Custom Fields
  • Git

An understanding of browser differences is also important since a large user base of some of these systems is IE 11.

There’s also a potential for applying any database skills you have and learning various programming languages.

PM me your rate and contact info if you think this would be a good fit for you or if you’d like to discuss it further with me and we’ll go from there.

Hey, i have sent a PM

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.