Roots Discourse

Looking for a remote Sage developer - freelance

Hi all,

I’m looking for expansion on a project we’re doing. The project is a multi-country webshop on a WordPress multisite installation, running WooCommerce and a new theme (using Sage). Pages are built using the ACF pagebuilder.

Work mostly includes customizations to the theme (adding blog modules, fixing styling issues) as well as rolling out new features (custom integrations with new shipping partners e.g.).

On average 10 hours a week for the upcoming few weeks. Timezone is not important.
If you’re interested, I’ll email you asking for a few recent cases and details on hourly rate and availability

1 Like

Hi Cristian,

I am interested & willing to learn more about your project.
Please email me all the details: scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Thanks,
Scott

Hi @cristian,

I would be glad to assist you with your requirements. Can explore more about it? Please connect me at reachmetojay [at] gmail [dot] com or via PM.

Kind Regards!

Hiya @cristian Cristian, I’d also be interested.
my email is theelvina [at] gmail [dot] com or send a message here.
I’ve done a lot of work with WooCommerce, multi language sites and integrations in the past couple of years.
cheers
elvina

Hey cristian,

Would love to give you a helping hand. I have actually published a crash course on sage 9 itself on youtube which can highlight my experience. Looking forward to hear from you @cristian. my email is codestify@gmail.com

Regards
Ali

Kindly contact me on skype or email.
Skype is: live:bellastone_5
Email Id: bellastone.mil@gmail.com
regards
Bella

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.