Looking for Roots Consultants

I’d like to build a directory of Roots experts who can be hired in 15, 30, 60, and 120 minute chunks. Name your own price.

Mostly this is for my own use over the next few months, hoping it will speed up my development process. But as my project picks up more traffic, I hope it will become some decent side cash for some of you guys.

I’ve been told that @QWp6t and @kellymears are a good starting point. Would you guys be interested?

Who else would be interested?

Feel free to apply here, or just reply to this post. Please list 3-5 of your main strengths (i.e. Trellis, Ubuntu, JS, etc) as well as relevant work. Cheers!

1 Like

Hey Mason, nice to meet you! I love the work that you are doing over at Jackalope and I think that I would be a great asset to your directory. I am a very communicative team player who works with the bedrock-sage-trellis workflow and deploys to DigitalOcean. I have applied using the link above and am looking forward to hearing from you! Cheers. :beers:

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.