Navigating between pages of posts

the folio template is just the same as the content one except i removed all the meta as i didnt want it to appear.

No, there’s no reason I wasnt using an archive page other than ignorance on the topic,

this works like a charm. thank you very much for all the help. @enollo and @Foxaii this is my first site almost finishes (aside from a bit of styling) its been a great learning curve, really excited to start on the next project x

1 Like

Glad to be of help and would love to see what you have built so be sure to add it to the showcase (if you want, that is)

WordPress is a pretty powerful tool. Mix in some great open source themes and plugins and you’ve got a power horse for quick web development. Roots is only one of these but a very big part of all of that.

first site with roots that is…
I will get it on the showcase as soon as my client lets me go live. i used a template & hes been fussing over this site for ages, so ive worked on it locally as an experiment in creating from the ground up. Ill probably have ten others online before he is happy :grin:
Thanks again!