Need help with MWDelaney/sage-acf-wp-blocks

Hi there,

I’m trying to use sage-acf-wp-blocks by MWDelaney. I got this composer dependency installed and blade templates added to ‘views/blocks’ following his guide but nothing happens and blocks are not being created.

I guess this is fairly simple issue and it can be solved really quickly. I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Maybe someone else had a similar issue? How did you guys get this dependency to create blocks?

Thanks in advance.

@MWDelaney, the author of that package, is here on the forums sometimes, so he may be able to help you.

1 Like

I had ACF in a custom location :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help. I think I figured it out. I usually keep ACF in sage/vendor. Moved it to ‘plugins’ directory and it works… Well, I get an error saying that block needs a title which is in the blade file but I bet I’ll figure it out.

I was getting error because this plugin reads all the files in ‘views/blocks’ directory. Since I’m on Mac it was reading DS_store file too. It’d be nice to make it read only .blade files.

Great plugin overall. @MWDelaney Thanks a lot!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.