"Potentially unhandled rejection [2] Error: ENOENT in main.less'"

I’m getting a weird error with gulp, it works for me exactly once, then, it gives me a error on the second save…which leads to only wiredep running and no style processing. Any ideas? Very frustrating! :smiley:

[18:39:36] Starting ‘wiredep’…
[18:39:37] Finished ‘wiredep’ after 382 ms
[18:39:37] Starting ‘styles’…
[18:39:38] Starting ‘wiredep’…
[18:39:39] Finished ‘wiredep’ after 111 ms
[BS] 2 files changed (main.css, editor-style.css)
[18:39:46] Finished ‘styles’ after 9.1 s
[18:40:05] Starting ‘wiredep’…
[18:40:05] Finished ‘wiredep’ after 34 ms
[18:40:05] Starting ‘styles’…
[18:40:05] Starting ‘wiredep’…
Potentially unhandled rejection [2] Error: ENOENT, open ‘/path/to/theme/main.less’
[18:40:08] Finished ‘wiredep’ after 2.07 s
[18:40:08] Starting ‘wiredep’…
[18:40:10] Finished ‘wiredep’ after 2.1 s

Is this intentional?

Yeah, I did that on purpose haha.

The path is totally accurate on my logs, points to the proper LESS file.

Seems like you have added that somewhere in the theme. Can you do a search for it?

Nothing added, it’s just a pretty fresh install of latest sage. I only have 2-3 classes in before it broke on me.

Not really much to go on. Please read Npm Debugging Guidelines (Failed npm install, bower install, or gulp build? Read this)

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.

This is a longshot, but I see reference to /path/to/theme/main.less but I would have expected assets/styles in that path, like /path/to/theme/assets/styles/main.less.

Is your main.less in the right spot? Is gulp looking in the right spot?

It might have been a fluke, honestly, it was a clean install. I just RM’d it and restarted…now we’re good.

Thanks all!