Safari Latency

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to optimize my sage WordPress temp for Safari.
For some reason it’s loading very very slow on Safari, however perfect on Chrome, Mozilla, and Edge.

If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

I’m guessing this is a theme you’ve customized, not a brand-new, unmodified Sage install? If that’s the case it’s very difficult for us guess at what might be causing the issue.

A good place to start would be to go into the Safari network inspector and look to see if any of your assets are taking a particularly long time to load, which might point you in the direction of a problem. For instance you could be attempting to load some kind of remote asset and Safari allows for a much longer wait before it times out than other browsers.

Thank you for your reply, sadly this is an already customized theme. This was built by another developer, which I have now taken over. I have been using GTMetrix as some sort of guide within the waterfall, but doesn’t really help me pin point issue that might be lagging on Safari.

P.S. is there a specific way that Sage needs to be updated? If ever?
Its a first that I am dealing with Sage.

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.