Starter Themes for Sage

Hi there,

I have been using Roots & Sage for a few years now, and love what you are doing.

The thing is that sometimes I get asked for a simple site, where the client doesn’t have the budget for me to design from scratch.

I have gone back to using straight themes from ThemeForest, but it usually ends up taking me more time to learn / fight the way they have built it. Plus there is a bunch of user facing configurability that I don’t really want presented.

Is there a library of themes that have been built using Sage that I could purchase, so we have a head start on the design side, without a roadblock on the dev side?

I realise that Sage IS a starter theme… but I’m looking for a selection of themes that are built on Sage but have a large chunk of the design work done too.

Thanks for a fantastic tool.

1 Like

I was getting ready to sell a couple different themes on the site before Sage 8 came out, but struggled with how to manage the updates to those themes whenever the starter theme gets updated.

I plan to have a few themes for sale on the site this year once Sage 9 is out. (Subscribe to our newsletter to get notified about stuff like this)

I know there’s some themes on TF that are based on Roots/Sage, but they usually have similar issues found in most TF themes.

Hey @ben,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I was sure you had mentioned something like this in a blog or email at some point… but I couldn’t find it. I had wondered how you would manage the updates if you went that way.

I look forward to your starter theme starter themes when they come out! Already subscribed (different address) and have been for ages.

Now get back to work on Sage 9… :slight_smile:
Antony

1 Like

Did you guys release them yet? I would like to buy! Thanks!

Hi!

I´m interested in buying a sage based multipurpose theme with elementor page builder support. Do you know of any?

Thanks!

bump.
looking for any prebuilt theme based on the Sage starter.
I already purchased the Sage book here, but would love to have a starting point beyond the blank start.
found three themes on TF named Sage, but nothing based on Sage
thanks in advance!

Thank you for buying the book! What sort of things would you like to see?

thank you for the prompt reply!
I am not much of a front end dev at all (design/layout) so was just hoping to find a somewhat compelling UI to start with as I’m primarily going to be focusing on back end things like custom data collection etc but would be nice to have a basic layout to present …

1 Like

with a bit of work this may guide me to where I need to be as far as initial presentation goes… was just wondering if anyone had something basic already built that they wouldn’t mind sharing. Thanks for your replies benword . appreciate your response.