Theme Localization problem

Hi, I’m trying to add language files as explained in the Sage docs. I have installed with Homebrew coreutils, findutils and gettext and I have run yarn pot but I’m still receiving this error on terminal:

**yarn run v1.15.2**

$ mkdir -p ./resources/lang && find ./resources ./app -iname '*.php' | xargs xgettext --add-comments=TRANSLATORS --force-po --from-code=UTF-8 --default-domain=de_DE -k__ -k_e -k_n:1,2 -k_x:1,2c -k_ex:1,2c -k_nx:4c,12 -kesc_attr__ -kesc_attr_e -kesc_attr_x:1,2c -kesc_html__ -kesc_html_e -kesc_html_x:1,2c -k_n_noop:1,2 -k_nx_noop:3c,1,2, -k__ngettext_noop:1,2 -o resources/lang/sage.pot && find ./resources -iname '*.blade.php' | xargs xgettext --language=Python --add-comments=TRANSLATORS --force-po --from-code=UTF-8 --default-domain=de_DE -k__ -k_e -k_n:1,2 -k_x:1,2c -k_ex:1,2c -k_nx:4c,12 -kesc_attr__ -kesc_attr_e -kesc_attr_x:1,2c -kesc_html__ -kesc_html_e -kesc_html_x:1,2c -k_n_noop:1,2 -k_nx_noop:3c,1,2, -k__ngettext_noop:1,2 -j -o resources/lang/sage.pot

xargs: xgettext: No such file or directory

error Command failed with exit code 127.

info Visit **https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run** for documentation about this command.

I have copied the code shown on Theme localization page.

I hope you can help me, thanks

Hi,

You created a GH issue and a new Discourse topic when there’s already an answer :heart:

Hi, yes, I have searched Discourse for a problem similar and I have found the same tou have linked. But in that issue the problem was the quote on “php”, resolved correcting with ‘php’, is that right?

I have checked and the code I have used has ‘php’ with single quote.

Is there something I’ve missing?

Thanks

Hi, I have mysteriously resolved running xgettext file inside the folder “bin”. After that, I have reloaded terminal, run yarn pot and it goes.

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.