Trellis trouble with Multisite

What am I doing wrong? I have vagrant-hostmanager and -hostsupdater and -bindfs and landrush plugins installed, the following wordpress_sites.yml, and subdomains will not work.

wordpress_sites:
  af.com:
    site_hosts:
      - canonical: af.test
        redirects:
          - www.af.test
      - canonical: bss.af.test
    site_title: AF
    initial_permalink_structure: /blog/%year%/%monthnum%/%post_id%-%postname%/
    local_path: ../site # path targeting local Bedrock site directory (relative to Ansible root)
    admin_user: admin
    admin_email: admin@af.test
    multisite:
      enabled: true
      subdomains: true
    ssl:
      enabled: false
      provider: self-signed
    cache:
      enabled: false
    env:
      disable_wp_cron: true

Also, switching the first hosts canonical and redirect results in a redirect loop.

Also how does Trellis/bedrock know when it’s running in the development environment?

Do subdomains need to be added to wordpress_sites.yml as canonical entries? If so, after they’re created in WP, or before? & how are new entries then recognized by Ansible? Do I restart something?

Honestly I’m not sure if Landrush is still working as expected. I’d suggest adding individual hosts to the actual wordpress_sites.yml file instead of expecting Landrush to work for subdomains. If you re-provision after making those additions to site_hosts then you should be able to access them

Trellis/Bedrock knows it’s running in the development environment based on environment variables

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.