Updating plugin from private BitBucket repo

i followed this guide when I initially set up the repos for my private plugins and it worked great. Now I’m trying to update those plugins and i’m running into some issues. The initial tag was 3.3.2 for my plugin and my sites composer.json require section looked like this "bitbucket-repo/plugin-name": "^3.3.2,

I downloaded the most recent version of my plugin and committed it to my private repo and tagged it with 3.4.0. I can see these tags in my BitBucket repo and the files are all correct. But now when I go into my sites composer.json file and update the require statement to "bitbucket-repo/plugin-name": "3.4.0", I get this error

Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
    - Root composer.json requires bitbucket-repo/plugin-name 3.4.0, found bitbucket-repo/plugin-name[dev-master, 3.3.2] but it does not match the constraint.

Use the option --with-all-dependencies (-W) to allow upgrades, downgrades and removals for packages currently locked to specific versions.

I’m not sure why it’s not reached the new tag but has anyone run into a similar problem before?

Ah, I completely forgot about this. This was fixed by running composer clear-cache and then composer update

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.