Vangrant up fails

When I run vagrant up, I get:

Ansible failed to complete successfully. Any error output should be

visible above. Please fix these errors and try again.

The error above this is:

non-zero return code
Changed current directory to /root/.composer
Do not run Composer as root/super user! See https://getcomposer.org/root for
details

[RuntimeException]
No composer.json present in the current directory (./composer.json), this
may be the cause of the following exception.

[InvalidArgumentException]
Package hirak/prestissimo at version @stable has a PHP requirement
incompatible with your PHP version, PHP extensions and Composer version

require [–dev] [–dry-run] [–prefer-source] [–prefer-dist] [–fixed]
[–no-suggest] [–no-progress] [–no-update] [–no-install] [–no-scripts]
[–update-no-dev] [-w|–update-with-dependencies] [-W|–update-with-all-
dependencies] [–with-dependencies] [–with-all-dependencies] [–ignore-
platform-req IGNORE-PLATFORM-REQ] [–ignore-platform-reqs] [–prefer-stable]
[–prefer-lowest] [–sort-packages] [-o|–optimize-autoloader]
[-a|–classmap-authoritative] [–apcu-autoloader] [–apcu-autoloader-prefix
APCU-AUTOLOADER-PREFIX] [–] []…
failed: [default] (item={‘name’: ‘hirak/prestissimo’}) => {“ansible_loop_var”: “item”, “changed”: true, “cmd”: ["/usr/local/bin/composer", “global”, “require”, “hirak/prestissimo:@stable”, “–no-progress”, “–no-interaction”], “delta”: “0:00:00.363185”, “end”: “2021-02-19 21:56:12.424227”, “item”: {“name”: “hirak/prestissimo”}, “rc”: 1, “start”: “2021-02-19 21:56:12.061042”, “stderr_lines”: [“Changed current directory to /root/.composer”, “Do not run Composer as root/super user! See https://getcomposer.org/root for details”, “”, " ", " [RuntimeException] ", " No composer.json present in the current directory (./composer.json), this may be the cause of the following exception. ", " ", “”, " ", " [InvalidArgumentException] ", " Package hirak/prestissimo at version @stable has a PHP requirement incompatible with your PHP version, PHP extensions and Composer version ", " ", “”, “require [–dev] [–dry-run] [–prefer-source] [–prefer-dist] [–fixed] [–no-suggest] [–no-progress] [–no-update] [–no-install] [–no-scripts] [–update-no-dev] [-w|–update-with-dependencies] [-W|–update-with-all-dependencies] [–with-dependencies] [–with-all-dependencies] [–ignore-platform-req IGNORE-PLATFORM-REQ] [–ignore-platform-reqs] [–prefer-stable] [–prefer-lowest] [–sort-packages] [-o|–optimize-autoloader] [-a|–classmap-authoritative] [–apcu-autoloader] [–apcu-autoloader-prefix APCU-AUTOLOADER-PREFIX] [–] []…”], “stdout”: “”, “stdout_lines”: []}

I’m not quite sure what version of php is need or if changing that version is even the issue. I’m a newbie to this whole setup.

[RuntimeException]
No composer.json present in the current directory (./composer.json), this
may be the cause of the following exception.

Check local_path is pointing to the correct location

1 Like

See screenshot. Does this mean my local_path should be …/site/web/app or do I need to target …/site/web/app/themes/nameoftheme (the actual theme directory)?

Actually, this is working now. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.