Pulling my hair out with a strange issue in a Sage 9.0.9 theme deployed (I know, I know!) to WPE. I have several other sites running Sage themes in WPE, but none of them are running a newer version of Sage than 9.0.4. No response at all from WP… I’m at a loss to troubleshoot further.
- No errors in either the WPE interface or
- My CI pipeline is appears to be running exactly as intended. Compiled Blade templates end up in the root
- Theme activates successfully, customizer options show up as I would expect
- I manually loaded the
vendordir over FTP
- Permissions appear fine ( templates are all
- Theme is equally busted in
My theme dir looks like this:
app |- Controllers | |- App, etc. |- admin.php |- filters.php |- helpers.php |- setup.php config |- assets.php |- theme.php |- view.php dist |- scripts | |- customizer.js | |- customizer.js.map | |- main.js | |- main.js.map |- styles | |- main.css | |- main.css.map resources | |- functions.php | |- index.php | |- screenshot.png | |- style.css vendor | carbon copy of local install
What am I missing… is there any way determine if the file location in my template hash is somehow off?