WP appears to be redirecting port when going to site, but not on wp-admin

Due to my office AV I have to use port 8080 for Apache. As such, I have :8080 on the end of my WP_HOME variable, and when I go to the WP-admin for my site it works fine, it’s connecting to the database and is fully functional. However, when I click through to the site from the dashboard or just visit the url normally (with port on the end), it appears to redirect to the site url without port and as such throws up a browser 404 error. The “visit site” link in the dashboard correctly shows the url with :8080 on the end. When I try to put in the url with a different (random) port, it keeps that in the url bar on failure. For these reasons I’m sure that the site is redirecting me specifically to port 80 rather than it being any error on vhosts or such (and this hasn’t occurred with any other local sites).

I’ve tried a few of the highest result solutions when searching for this as a WP issue (regarding canonical redirects), but none have solved it, so I wondered if it was something you might be aware of through bedrock.

Bedrock version: 1.8.4

WordPress version: 4.9

PHP version: 7.1.9

Development, Apache server