ACF Composer causes Critical Error on Sage 10

Hey there. I am having issues getting ACF Composer to install on Sage 10, and heck, even getting ACF Bundle to work on Sage 9. With the latter, nothing shows up or actually registers on the backend. For the former, I appear to be able to get it to install, but if I use the command:

wp acorn acf:field Example

I am greeted with a bunch of PHP errors:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Illuminate\Contracts\Container\BindingResolutionException: Target [Illuminate\Contracts\Debug\ExceptionHandler] is not instantiable. in /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/illuminate/container/Container.php:1093
Stack trace:
#0 /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/illuminate/container/Container.php(886): Illuminate\Container\Container->notInstantiable('Illuminate\\Cont...')
#1 /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/illuminate/container/Container.php(758): Illuminate\Container\Container->build('Illuminate\\Cont...')
#2 /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/roots/acorn/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(841): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve('Illuminate\\Cont...', Array, true)
#3 /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/illuminate/container/Container.php(694): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->resolve('Illuminate\\Cont...', Array)
#4 /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/roots/acorn/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(826): Illuminate\Container\Container->make('Illuminate\\Cont...', Array)
#5 /app/wp in /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/illuminate/container/Container.php on line 1093
Fatal error: Uncaught Illuminate\Contracts\Container\BindingResolutionException: Target [Illuminate\Contracts\Debug\ExceptionHandler] is not instantiable. in /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/illuminate/container/Container.php:1093
Stack trace:
#0 /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/illuminate/container/Container.php(886): Illuminate\Container\Container->notInstantiable('Illuminate\\Cont...')
#1 /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/illuminate/container/Container.php(758): Illuminate\Container\Container->build('Illuminate\\Cont...')
#2 /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/roots/acorn/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(841): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve('Illuminate\\Cont...', Array, true)
#3 /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/illuminate/container/Container.php(694): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->resolve('Illuminate\\Cont...', Array)
#4 /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/roots/acorn/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(826): Illuminate\Container\Container->make('Illuminate\\Cont...', Array)
#5 /app/wp in /app/wp-content/themes/sage/vendor/illuminate/container/Container.php on line 1093
Error: There has been a critical error on this website.Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress. There has been a critical error on this website.
www-data@f6c00340141a:/app$ 

So i’m at a lost as to what to do and hoping someone can help :(.

We’re wrapping up some compatibility issues between some of the Acorn-based extensions (like ACF Composer) and the latest Acorn releases

cc @Log1x @QWp6t

Looks like this is resolved

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.