Blank white screen on Add New Plugin page

I’m having an issue with the latest version of Sage 10 where the Add New plugin page is blank. If any page has an error currently, the HTML won’t load as well.

This is what I’ve done so far:

• I’ve disabled all plugins
  • Re-installed a fresh copy of the latest Sage 10.
  • I’m testing on WP 5.6.2, PHP 7.4.1, nginx, Local (by flywheel)

This is the error I’m getting via storage/logs/acorn.log

2021-02-28 11:30:37] production.ERROR: Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin {"userId":1,"exception":" 
[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin at /wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php:159)

#0 /wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php(159): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions- 
handleError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/Web...', 159, Array)
#1 /wp-includes/functions.php(4673): WP_List_Util->pluck('plugin', NULL)
#2 /wp-admin/includes/class-wp-plugin-install-list-table.php(258): wp_list_pluck(Array, 'plugin')
  **    #3 /wp-admin/plugin-install.php(41): WP_Plugin_Install_List_Table->prepare_items()
  **  #4 {main}
    "}

Hi Cameron

Might be stating the obvious but did you try a fresh install of wordpress with your theme as well?

The issue with the html not loading when there is an error is a problem I’m having as well. Even if a simple @if statement fails then the whole page breaks.

Thanks @adamalexanderw. It ended up fixing itself and I’m not sure why because I did a million things since then haha. Yeah, the no HTML for every minor error is really annoying.

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.