Browsersync not working in Sage 10 on Linux - ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

Hi guys,

I recently built my first project using Sage 9, which I really enjoyed so for my next project I am using Sage 10. I’m using Pop_OS! (so Ubuntu based Linux).

I have a bit of an issue getting browsersync working - I have updated my bud.config.js with my URL and run yarn run dev, which seems to run correctly (though seems rather slow…).

However, browsersync does not seem to be working. When I view http://localhost:3000 in a browser, I see the site but there is no CSS rendered by the looks of things. I have a few errors in the console, which are:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
app.b8ec56.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
wp-embed.min.js?ver=5.8.2:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

I’m not really sure what I could be missing here - do I need to install browsersync globally somehow or something like that?

Sorry for the basic question - I have tried Googling and searching the forum, but nothing I have come across seems to fix this problem. I’m on my 4th or 5th install of Sage 10 to get this project started now and I’m really frustrated by falling at this first hurdle!

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

• 1, same problem. using wsl on win10
localhost/:27 GET localhost:3000/wp-includes/css/dist/block-library/style.min.css?ver=5.8.2 net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
localhost/:92 GET localhost:3000/wp-content/themes/labiubunutu/public/app.d6d64d.js net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
localhost/:93 GET localhost:3000/wp-includes/js/wp-embed.min.js?ver=5.8.2 net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.