CircleCI 2.0 ... just need to get past SSH verification

Hey guys,

I’ve used CircleCI 1.0 forever with Trellis and it’s worked great. Now that they are sunsetting 1.0 in favor of 2.0 - I am taking steps to migrate my deploys and am running into an issue.

My config.yml is

version: 2
jobs:
  build_dev:
    docker:
      - image: amontaigu/ansible
    steps:
      - checkout
      - run: cd trellis && echo "${ANSIBLE_VAULT_PASSWORD}" > .vault_pass && ansible-playbook deploy.yml -e "site=dev.mysite.com env=staging" -i hosts/staging
  build_prd:
    docker:
      - image: amontaigu/ansible
    steps:
      - checkout
      - run: cd trellis && echo "${ANSIBLE_VAULT_PASSWORD}" > .vault_pass && ansible-playbook deploy.yml -e "site=mysite.com env=production" -i hosts/staging
workflows:
  version: 2
  build-n-deploy:
    jobs:
      - build_dev:
          filters:
            branches:
              only: development
      - build_prd:
          filters:
            branches:
              only: master

It appears to work with my two branches (development > my dev environment and master > my prod environment). However I am getting stymied by the following which is causing everything to time out. Is there any way I can tell my docker running the ansible scripts to forego the authenticity check?

TASK [connection : Check whether Ansible can connect as web] *******************
The authenticity of host 'dev.mysite.com (159.203.143.192)' can't be established.
ED25519 key fingerprint is SHA256:DyfNa34n4WnvdAgqir0DsReecfe1ABsGZbddfBf/rCNtFFwc.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? 

Thanks

Edit trellis/ansible.cfg to add the following to [defaults]

host_key_checking = False
4 Likes