Clarify specializes in information design. We create stunning visual projects like infographics, explanimations and interactive visualisations. Our client roster is very diverse – ranging from the Dutch government to start-ups and everything in between. We’ve been in business since 2003 as Booreiland, in60seconds and Getting the Picture. In March 2022 we became Clarify. Our agency has a clear mission: translate complex matter into crystal clear visual stories.
As a Web Developer at Clarify you transform our designer’s work into functioning projects. And you actively join the conversation on feasible concepts and usability.
In collaboration with our creative team, you expand the proposition for interactive projects. You also work on the maintenance of our websites that are mostly built in WordPress.
• Creating and developing original, creative and interactive solutions for our clients, in collaboration with our creatives.
• Mapping functional and technical preconditions for projects.
• Transform designs to working projects, based on web technologies.
• Be in direct contact with our clients.
• Initiate and develop new features for our websites, as well as continually improving performance.
• Are great at coding, have analytical skills and understand the possibilities and limitations of technology.
• Like to join the conversation on content and usability of projects.
• Know your way around WordPress templates and plugins and have experience with the Roots stack.
• Can work with AJAX, Git, DNS, NGINX, MySQL and PHP
• Can handle deadlines.
• Are able to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Are available for at least 32 hours a week.
• Have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
• Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
• Are proficient in Dutch and/or English.
Clarify is offering a challenging position in a young, energetic and talented team. Our office is known for its informal vibe and we’re located in the Amsterdam Houthavens. Within our Visual Lab, you can spend time on innovative or self-initiated projects. We’re offering a good salary and contemporary employee benefits.
Would you like to join our team? Apply now with a cover letter, CV and portfolio via our Homerun page.