Custom login with sage 9

I would like to add a custom login page to my current project. I am using sage 9 beta 4.
I want to use login_enqueue_scripts hook inside the theme. Can anyone please tell where should I add this hook? is it the setup.php file?

Wherever you prefer really, either setup or filters works!

1 Like

I have already tried it with setup.php. Can you please let me know if I am missing something here?

//login scripts
function my_login_stylesheet()
{
    wp_enqueue_style('sage/login.css', asset_path('styles/login.css'), false, null);
}
add_action( 'login_enqueue_scripts', 'my_login_stylesheet' );

I have added a new entry to the config.json and it’s outputting the login.css to dist/styles directory properly from login.scss.

I think it would make “more sense” to put it in admin.php, since it’s admin related.

Here’s my current code for including a custom style for the login page, located in admin.php:

add_action('login_enqueue_scripts', function () {
    wp_enqueue_style(
        'selene/dashboard-login.css',
        asset_path('styles/dashboard-login.css'),
        false,
        null
    );
}, 100);

(I actually include the same css file for the login and the dashboard areas)

1 Like

You’re not passing the namespace correctly. Either use the namespace like this, or follow the other actions and filters in the theme and use anonymous functions.

2 Likes

anonymous function worked for me. Thanks mate!

Yes, it must have been that! I used an anonymous function following the previous comment. Thanks for your advice mate. I am quite new to both wordpress and sage, so I’ll investigate this namespace thing further.

1 Like