I’m attempting to deploy a Bedrock/Sage site via https://www.deployhq.com/.
I have the whole Bedrock folder in a repo, and my plan is to do this:
- Deploy the bedrock folder from the repo
- DeployHQ allows me to also deploy config files, so I’ve added an .env file to be deployed along with the repo, with production db credentials, and the WP_ENV environment variable set to production
composer installfrom the server root (DeployHQ runs commands as part of the build pipeline and then uploads the generated files)
- Install the Sage theme npm dependencies for Sage by running
yarnfrom the theme root
- Install Composer dependencies for Sage by running
composer install --no-ansi --no-dev --no-interaction --no-progress --optimize-autoloader --no-scriptsfrom the theme root
- Compile assets from production by running
yarn build:productionfrom the theme root
Am I approaching this right? Bedrock installs at Step 3 ok, but I get an error at step 4.
[5/5] Building fresh packages... error /data/web/app/themes/lean/node_modules/node-sass: Command failed. Exit code: 1
Have I missed something?