Hi, I am trying to get Bedrock and Sage working fault-free on my local development environment. I’m on a Mac. I do get it to work but I get errors and I would really appreciate some help by the community!
So I have been following the guide on this Repo:
The sequence I use is:
- docker-compose run composer create-project
- docker-compose up -d
- docker-compose run composer create-project roots/sage web/app/themes/themename
- When asked for " Path to theme directory" -> /app/themes/themename
- cd src/web/app/themes/themename
– Here is where I get errors
Produces a lot of warnings
- yarn build:production
Gives these errors
I can access the theme from the WP back end and activate it. It is “working” But with all the errors. Before I get into development I would like to ask what I am doing wrong and how I can eliminate these errors.
Your help is very much appreciated.