Error on page that is only fixed when downgrading PHP to 7.3

https://staging-digemaya.kinsta.cloud/one-to-one-recordings/

This forwards to what appears to be an entirely different website, which seems suspicious, which is why I’ve unlisted this post.

Can you please post the error you’re seeing?

This is the error code on the inspect tool. The link is to a staging site that I am working on to fix the issue so it does not affect the live site. I just found that an older theme works on the page but then breaks Woocommrce which is more important than the recordings at this point.

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 3.3.2
seg.js:1 SegMetrics: Custom Snippet 2185 => undefined
jquery-ui.js:14 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
at chrome-extension://fdbbkmpdjmpnebmdgbhcodhlafiicnkd/js/jquery-ui.js:14
at chrome-extension://fdbbkmpdjmpnebmdgbhcodhlafiicnkd/js/jquery-ui.js:16
tag.segmetrics.io/undefined.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
2DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://liecbddmkiiihnedobmlmillhodjkdmb/js/intercom-link-expand-loader.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://eakacpaijcpapndcfffdgphdiccmpknp/scripts/content_page.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://liecbddmkiiihnedobmlmillhodjkdmb/js/content.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://liecbddmkiiihnedobmlmillhodjkdmb/js/companion-bubble.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.