Error when activating Sage 10 theme

I have installed Sage 10 using the instructions on this page. I installed Acorn as a plugin and enabled it. When I enabled the theme I got the following error ‘Uncaught Error: Class “Akaunting\Money\Provider”’.

It seems to be related to a cache file: …/wp-content/cache/acorn/framework/cache/packages.php

The contents of which are:

<?php return array (
  'akaunting/laravel-money' => 
  array (
    'providers' => 
    array (
      0 => 'Akaunting\\Money\\Provider',
    ),
  ),
  'blade-ui-kit/blade-heroicons' => 
  array (
    'providers' => 
    array (
      0 => 'BladeUI\\Heroicons\\BladeHeroiconsServiceProvider',
    ),
  ),
  'blade-ui-kit/blade-icons' => 
  array (
    'providers' => 
    array (
      0 => 'BladeUI\\Icons\\BladeIconsServiceProvider',
    ),
  ),
  'filament/filament' => 
  array (
    'providers' => 
    array (
      0 => 'Filament\\FilamentServiceProvider',
    ),
  ),
  'filament/forms' => 
  array (
    'providers' => 
    array (
      0 => 'Filament\\Forms\\FormsServiceProvider',
    ),
  ),
  'filament/support' => 
  array (
    'providers' => 
    array (
      0 => 'Filament\\Support\\SupportServiceProvider',
    ),
  ),
  'filament/tables' => 
  array (
    'providers' => 
    array (
      0 => 'Filament\\Tables\\TablesServiceProvider',
    ),
  ),
  'laravel/breeze' => 
  array (
    'providers' => 
    array (
      0 => 'Laravel\\Breeze\\BreezeServiceProvider',
    ),
  ),
  'livewire/livewire' => 
  array (
    'providers' => 
    array (
      0 => 'Livewire\\LivewireServiceProvider',
    ),
    'aliases' => 
    array (
      'Livewire' => 'Livewire\\Livewire',
    ),
  ),
  'nesbot/carbon' => 
  array (
    'providers' => 
    array (
      0 => 'Carbon\\Laravel\\ServiceProvider',
    ),
  ),
  'nunomaduro/termwind' => 
  array (
    'providers' => 
    array (
      0 => 'Termwind\\Laravel\\TermwindServiceProvider',
    ),
  ),
  'roots/sage' => 
  array (
    'providers' => 
    array (
      0 => 'App\\Providers\\ThemeServiceProvider',
    ),
  ),
);

If I remove everything except for the roots/sage key / value then the theme loads as expected.

Not sure why Acorn would be loading these packages in the cache when I have never required them for this project.

This is the stack trace:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Akaunting\Money\Provider" not found in ../wp-content/plugins/acorn/src/Illuminate/Foundation/ProviderRepository.php:208 Stack trace: #0 
../wp-content/plugins/acorn/src/Illuminate/Foundation/ProviderRepository.php(144): Illuminate\Foundation\ProviderRepository->createProvider('Akaunting\\Money...') #1 
../wp-content/plugins/acorn/src/Illuminate/Foundation/ProviderRepository.php(61): Illuminate\Foundation\ProviderRepository->compileManifest(Array) #2 
../wp-content/plugins/acorn/src/Roots/Acorn/Application.php(352): Illuminate\Foundation\ProviderRepository->load(Array) #3 
../wp-content/plugins/acorn/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/RegisterProviders.php(17): Roots\Acorn\Application->registerConfiguredProviders() #4 
../wp-content/plugins/acorn/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(237): Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\RegisterProviders->bootstrap(Object(Roots\Acorn\Application)) #5 
../wp-content/plugins/acorn/src/Roots/Acorn/Bootloader.php(208): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->bootstrapWith(Array) #6 
../wp-content/plugins/acorn/src/Roots/Acorn/Bootloader.php(181): Roots\Acorn\Bootloader->app() #7 
../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): Roots\Acorn\Bootloader->__invoke('') #8 
../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #9 
../wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #10 
../wp-settings.php(576): do_action('after_setup_the...') #11 
../wp-config.php(96): require_once('/Users/kev/Drop...') #12 
../wp-load.php(50): require_once('/Users/kev/Drop...') #13 
../wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/Users/kev/Drop...') #14 
../wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once('/Users/kev/Drop...') #15 
/Users/kev/.composer/vendor/laravel/valet/server.php(234): require('/Users/kev/Drop...') #16 
{main} thrown in ../wp-content/plugins/acorn/src/Illuminate/Foundation/ProviderRepository.php on line 208

Were you using any plugins for WooCommerce on this site prior to activating the Sage theme? Akaunting appears to be accounting software that does have a plugin for WooCommerce.

I suspect acorn is finding a package, perhaps in a plugin, that has a service provider somewhere and is trying to load it.

@EHLOVader - no it’s a fresh install of Wordpress with Sage and Acorn. To get to that error, i:

1. Installed Wordpress
  2. Installed Sage
  3. Installed Acorn
  4. Activated Acorn
  5. Activated theme
  6. Got error

There’s something odd going on here - maybe a previous install with a WP plugin is conflicting with your setup

From an entirely new environment with Acorn & Sage, this is not reproducible. Nothing would be trying to include Termwind, Livewire, Breeze, etc. out of the box

Are you sure you’re hitting the right environment? Are you sure that you completely wiped out any files that could be messing with this? Notably the files in the Acorn framework cache directory

If none of those are the issue, then there’s gotta be something with your Laravel Valet setup that’s conflicting.