Errors trying to deploy using Deploybot

I’m looking for some help with deployment, I’m using Deploybot and the deployment is failing with the following error/s. I’m just not seeing any of these errors when I’m building the project locally, it only happens after I’ve pushed by project to the repo. I am not sure what that means or even if they are related:

output [?25hnpm ERR! code ERESOLVE
output npm ERR! ERESOLVE unable to resolve dependency tree
output npm ERR!
output npm ERR! Found: webpack@5.31.0
output npm ERR! node_modules/webpack
output npm ERR! dev webpack@"^5.11.1" from the root project
output npm ERR! peer webpack@"^1 || ^2 || ^3 || ^4 || ^5" from browser-sync-webpack-plugin@2.3.0
output npm ERR! node_modules/browser-sync-webpack-plugin
output npm ERR! dev browser-sync-webpack-plugin@"^2.3.0" from the root project
output npm ERR! 5 more (buble-loader, clean-webpack-plugin, css-loader, ...)
output npm ERR!
output npm ERR! Could not resolve dependency:
output npm ERR! dev friendly-errors-webpack-plugin@"^1.6.1" from the root project
output npm ERR!
output npm ERR! Conflicting peer dependency: webpack@4.46.0
output npm ERR! node_modules/webpack
output npm ERR! peer webpack@"^2.0.0 || ^3.0.0 || ^4.0.0" from friendly-errors-webpack-plugin@1.7.0
output npm ERR! node_modules/friendly-errors-webpack-plugin
output npm ERR!
output npm ERR! Fix the upstream dependency conflict, or retry
output npm ERR! this command with --force, or --legacy-peer-deps
output npm ERR! to accept an incorrect (and potentially broken) dependency resolution.
output npm ERR!
output npm ERR! See /root/.npm/eresolve-report.txt for a full report.
output npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
output npm ERR! /root/.npm/_logs/2021-04-08T10_13_36_127Z-debug.log 

When I do manually upload the project I’m running Yarn build and composer install --no-dev, the project appears to work fine but WordPress sends me this error:

An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 71 of the file /home/[367952.cloudwaysapps.com/jzxrvanpkd/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexus/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php](http://367952.cloudwaysapps.com/jzxrvanpkd/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexus/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php). Error message: require(): Failed opening required '/home/[367952.cloudwaysapps.com/jzxrvanpkd/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexus/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-mbstring/bootstrap.php'](http://367952.cloudwaysapps.com/jzxrvanpkd/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexus/vendor/symfony/polyfill-mbstring/bootstrap.php')(include_path='.:/usr/share/php')

I must add that I haven’t seen these error in the last few manual uploads, but wanted to add in case they were related.

Chris

Chris

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.