Errors when trying to run on MAMP server

Hi all,
This is my first post, so I apologise if this isn’t the right way to ask things. But I’m getting an odd error when i set up a prebuilt site, from a client, built in Roots using Sage.

I get 2 errors and they are:

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50541 Library:50634 in I:\MAMP\htdocs\FreeConference\web\wp\wp-includes\wp-db.php on line 1531
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Roots\Sage\Extras\get_field() in I:\MAMP\htdocs\FreeConference\web\app\themes\sage\lib\extras.php:36 Stack trace: #0 I:\MAMP\htdocs\FreeConference\web\wp\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(288): Roots\Sage\Extras\body_class(Array) #1 I:\MAMP\htdocs\FreeConference\web\wp\wp-includes\plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 I:\MAMP\htdocs\FreeConference\web\wp\wp-includes\post-template.php(770): apply_filters(‘body_class’, Array, Array) #3 I:\MAMP\htdocs\FreeConference\web\wp\wp-includes\post-template.php(557): get_body_class(Array) #4 I:\MAMP\htdocs\FreeConference\web\app\themes\sage\base.php(11): body_class() #5 I:\MAMP\htdocs\FreeConference\web\wp\wp-includes\template-loader.php(74): include(‘I:\MAMP\htdocs\…’) #6 I:\MAMP\htdocs\FreeConference\web\wp\wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘I:\MAMP\htdocs\…’) #7 I:\MAMP\htdocs\FreeConference\web\index.php(5): require(‘I:\MAMP\htdocs\…’) #8 {main} thrown in I:\MAMP\htdocs\FreeConference\web\app\themes\sage\lib\extras.php on line 36

Now I checked these errors and the first one seems to think that its something to do with the version of PHP. Which I have been informed is 7.x which my version of MAMP is running (its running 7.0.13 so it should be fine). I’m really unsure of the second one.

I’m hoping that someone can point out what the issue is so that I can fix this and do the amends that i’ve been asked to make on the site.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Actually, worked out the second one, thats down to ACF which hasn’t been supplied to me by the client, so i’ve asked them to provide me with ACF Pro (which is what they’re using), but it still doesn’t explain the other issue with the PHP version.

Any ideas?

Modern Sage requires PHP >= 7.1, so you may need to update MAMP’s PHP version.

Ahh awesome :slight_smile: I will try updating MAMP and see if that fixes the issue :slight_smile: thanks for your help.