Experienced Sage developer for potentially multiple projects

I am looking for someone who can jump in and take over two existing projects and potentially contract for a third that hasn’t started. My full time job has taken over too much time and I cannot finish these projects.

The first one is a real estate site. I have built an HTML prototype with bootstrap. Sage theme needs to be built from the prototype. Integrating IDX Broker could also be part of the project if you are familiar.

The second one is converting a fully custom existing theme that uses an old version of Blade to Sage 9.

If these go well, there are options for future projects. If you are interested send me a PM with your rate and a link to your github profile or example sites. It’ll probably take me a few days to respond. Thanks

Hey Colin,

sounds very interesting – I have just PM’d you :slight_smile:

Regards,
Henning

Hi Colin,
This sounds like something within my skill set and I would be interested.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hello There,
Greetings!

I can help you for your project needs. Kindly reach me via mail or Skype so that we can discuss more.
lisa1@talentsfromindia.com
S k y p e cis.lisa

Best Regards,
Lisa

Thanks for all the responses and messages folks! I haven’t responded directly, I have found someone for this project.

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.