Freelancer experienced with Roots sage 9 bedrock/trellis, bootstrap 4, remote or Portland OR even better

Looking for freelancer experienced with Roots sage 9 bedrock/trellis, bootstrap 4, remote or Portland OR based would be killer.

The initial project will be to assist me with migration/rebuild and code cleanup for a marketing site currently on an old version of roots theme - the plan is to update to sage 9 and use bedrock/trellis etc. After the rebuild is complete there will be opportunity for ongoing contract/hourly work.

The requirements and content structure and design a are defined - Ideal candidate will be experienced with all things Roots and will work with me from server setup, to front end fine tuning and everything in between.

1 Like

ryantbrenn remote job would be great, I have been working on a few trellis site and would love to take this up let me know what you think

Hey Immanuelsun Thanks for your interest in the freelance job post. Would love to chat, do you have any time 11/20 or 11/21?

Thanks for your interest Alfayo! are you available to chat 11/20 or 11/21?

Hi, ryantbrenn nice 11/20 is fine, am I right to assume 11 means time and 20 means the day, then that’s fine. How would you like to communicate