Full URLs for images in rss-feed

Hi all

I am still new to roots/sage but I have taken over a few sites for client who uses roots/sage and I am little confused as to why 1 site shows full url for images in the rss-feed and the other site not. On his previous host Flywheel the images worked though they used a CDN (which shouldn’t make a difference)

Any tips on where to look? I have tried comparing the 2 sites and I cannot figure out the difference.

I should mention its a custom build feed though most is imported via <?php do_action('rss2_item'); ?>

Thanks

Probably one uses the roots soil plugin with relative urls’s enabled! Look in the setup.php file for any soil references.

Thanks

It is using the relative url feature from Soil and I found a fix but there must be some setting somewhere I cant find since this works for one site:

if ( ‘job_listing’ == get_post_type() && $logo = get_the_company_logo() ) {
echo “\t” . ‘<media:content url="’. esc_attr( $logo ) .’" medium=“image” width=“150” height=“150” />’ . “\n”;
}

while I have to include the site_url() function on another site:

if ( ‘job_listing’ == get_post_type() && $logo = get_the_company_logo() ) {
echo “\t” . ‘<media:content url="’. site_url() . esc_attr( $logo ) .’" medium=“image” width=“150” height=“150” />’ . “\n”;
}

I am gonna buy this one https://roots.io/books/theme-development-with-sage/ which will helpfully shed some light on this.

Thanks