Gravity Forms with Sage

Hi,

I was wondering how people generally approach integrating Gravity Forms into Sage. Gravity Forms states that the don’t directly support integrating GF with Bootstrap and while I’ve done it a few times now in the past it’s never seemed a little hacky.

Would love to know peoples different workflows with GF/Sage or if you personally use another plugin you think works better? :smile:

1 Like

From a styling perspective I find that the following SCSS helps. It basically extends Bootstrap’s styles to the Gravity Forms markup so that you don’t have to manually add form-control as a class on all your forms

Disclaimer: I found this somewhere online but can’t remember where, so can’t credit!

2 Likes

You also might want to select “no” for the “output css” option at wp-admin/admin.php?page=gf_settings

I typically add https://gist.github.com/forgeandsmith/8048759 to make things a little more reasonable, then @extend bootstrap classes for GF elements…

3 Likes

Thank you @craigpearson and @mikespainhower!

Those are great time savers!

This is great advice. I’ve used GF on almost every Sage project. Always turn off their rather poor CSS.