Gulp Watch infinite Browser reload

Hello All,

I am wanting to develop my sage Wordpress theme on a local server (NAS) so all of my files are backed up and secure. When I have my Wordpress files locally, everything works great, but as soon as I move them to my NAS, things mess up. the gulp command works, but gulp watch sends Browsersync into an endless browser reload. Technically it still works, but my browser is constantly refreshing. Any tips on using sage on a local server? Is Browsersync compatible with a network drive?

I haven’t personally tried this. Are you on OS X or Linux?

Also, if it’s actually a bug with Browsersync (I’m not sure if it’s supported or not), then you’d probably have a lot more help on their Github repo: https://github.com/BrowserSync/browser-sync

I am on OS X Yosemite. Yeah, I think it might be because everything compiles nicely, it just fills my terminal window up with “Reloading Browser” over and over. I might test Browsersync outside of Sage and see if I still encounter the issue.

It looks like it kind of works itself out after the first couple of saves to a LESS file. I’m not really sure why but it seems to be working now. Here is a screenshot of my terminal window so you can see what I am talking about.