Hiring Sage 10 + Tailwind freelancer for code refactoring

Hi,

Looking for a EU/UK developer to refactor my current Wordpress site to use Sage 10 & Tailwind.

Experience with deploying from GitHub with GitHub actions would be a plus.

The code for the site is currently in a GitHub repo.

Here’s a list of the current plugins installed…

advanced-custom-fields-pro
akismet
bnfw
contact-form-7
custom-post-type-permalinks
new-royalslider
post-smtp
regenerate-thumbnails
simple-301-redirects
w3-total-cache
wp-category-permalink
wp-migrate-db
wp-retina-2x
wp-smushit

Thanks!

Alexis

1 Like

Hi @alexis. If you are open to work with a WordPress agency in Montreal, Canada we are complete geeks and experts on Sage and Tailwind.

Are you open to discuss further or are you completely set on finding someone in the EU/UK?

Cheers,

Julian

Hi Alexis,

I’ve been working with the Roots stack in a professional environment for over 2 years now, having done numerous full-scale refactors from standard WP into Roots. In the frontend, I’ve been an avid TailwindCss supported since pre 1.x, it’s my go-to for nearly every project. Cherry on top, I’m based in the EU.

By the looks of it, this could be a great match in terms of collaboration. I’d love to jump on a call with you to discuss the project further, and any questions/concerns you may have.

Best regards,
Justin

Hey @alexis!

I’m based in the UK, Manchester. You can always find out more about me by typing my name into google “Aurelian Spodarec”.

How about we schedule a quick zoom call, you can DM me on LinkedIn, and see if were the right fit for each other.

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.