EDIT: I have updated my question below with different information
I am struggling here because I’ve used the
@asset directive with ease in previous sage sites. For whatever reason, two things are happening:
- the image the templates aren’t using the hashed file name on with
yarn devall assets are moved without a hash on the file name, but everything is put in the root
publicfolder while the HTML references images with the
Here’s what I have done
- Created a reference to this file
<img class="img-fluid" src="@asset('images/line-separator.png')">
- Tried to load the page
The image does not load.
Noticed it created a file without the hash in the
public folder, but the image still doesn’t load.
- The full path to the image is
yarn dev it’s moving all files directly to the
public folder without the
- So why isn’t the blade template being rendered with the hashed file name on images
- Should the template remove the
imagessubfolder reference or is the build not moving images to their proper subfolders?