Is there a WordPress plugin or solution that allows to set up forms with a total control over markup

I’m using a Bedrock and Sage stack to develop WordPress site with Blade and Tailwind, and I’m looking for a plugin or a solution to implement forms with a full control over the markup.

I would like to find a solution that can integrate into my workflow and allow me to customize the code, while allowing users to build all the forms they want in the admin.

I’ve tested several solution like Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7 and some others top ranked plugins, and they don’t fit my needs.

They’re either too complex, with tons of extra codes and layers, or too simple and lack of customization abilities.

What do you use to provide forms capabilities to your stack?

Give HTML Forms – Simple WordPress Forms Plugin – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org a go. It will probably suit your needs. Lightweight and fully customizable.

Thank you very much for your quick answer! I’ll give it a try.

+1 for HTML Forms. GitHub - Log1x/sage-html-forms: Create forms using HTMLForms.io and Sage 10 Blade components exists to go alongside it to let you render forms from views.

1 Like

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a lot!