Issue with 'blade-icons' package

Hello everybody,
I was trying to install the blade-icons package with:
wp acorn vendor:publish --tag=blade-icons

But i get this errors:

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WP_CLI\Dispatcher\Subcommand::$longdesc is deprecated in phar:///usr/local/bin/wp/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Dispatcher/CompositeCommand.php on line 38
PHP Deprecated:  Creation of dynamic property WP_CLI\Dispatcher\Subcommand::$longdesc is deprecated in phar:///usr/local/bin/wp/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Dispatcher/CompositeCommand.php on line 38

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WP_CLI\Dispatcher\Subcommand::$longdesc is deprecated in phar:///usr/local/bin/wp/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Dispatcher/CompositeCommand.php on line 38
PHP Warning:  mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /Users/rachid/Local Sites/grand-digital/app/public/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php on line 1775
Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /Users/rachid/Local Sites/grand-digital/app/public/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php on line 1775
Error: `No such file or directory`
Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your `wp-config.php` file is incorrect or that contact with the database server at `localhost` could not be established. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure the database server is running?

If you are unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums. `No such file or directory`

NB: Im not using Bedrock
Any idea ?

Thanks in advance

I think before we blame the package we should get a few more details on your set up. What is your wordpress configuration, are you using something like Local WP?

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you for your reply,
Im using:

• Local Flywheel
  • Nginx
  • PHP 8.1.9

You need to run WP-CLI commands from Local’s web container (via the Open site shell button)

1 Like

Thank you Ben,
I don’t get these errors anymore, BUT :

• Edited config/blade-icons.php like in the documentation
  • Created icons folder in resources/images
    -Included icon in blade file <x-icon-testo />

blade-icons.php:
‘path’ => ‘resources/images/icons’,

But after that i get the following error:
Unable to locate a class or view for component [icon-testo]

Thank you

Did you build your assets after adding the icon to your resources/images/icons/ folder ?

If you did go into the WP-CLI Ben mentioned and run wp acorn config:clear, then in your project’s terminal run yarn run build

→ Yes

If you did go into the WP-CLI Ben mentioned and run wp acorn config:clear , then in your project’s terminal run `yarn run build

Doesn’t work i still have the same problem :frowning:

Did you install from your bedrock project root or at the theme level? I think you need to modify the icon set’s paths to get it to work when installed at the project root, but I wasn’t able to quickly solve that when I recently had the same issue.

Removing it from the project root and installing in the theme quickly fixed that for me.

1 Like

Im not using Bedrock