Long term partner(s) for future and ongoing projects - DOESN'T EXPIRE - Get in touch!

Hey!

I’m looking for people to share some projects with. We are a semi-small marketing and development agency, mainly working with WordPress websites and Woo based e-commerce solutions (for the most part based on Roots stack - Trellis, Bedrock, Sage) but with Laravel / React and Vue app projects as well.

So we are basically looking for people with 3 types of skill-sets:

#1: WordPress developer with good front-end experience, who has worked with Trellis, Bedrock, Sage and has understanding of WordPress core (actions, hooks, etc), WP Block Editor, ACF, GravityForms, WPML, BEM, ES6.

#2: Same as the first one (#1) + experience with e-commerce solutions. Not only WooCommerce but also knowledge of payment solutions, shipping solutions, inventory software integration, multilingual store (+ integration), etc.

#3: PHP developer with at least 3-4 years of experience (or less if you know you’re a wizard) with Laravel / React and Vue.

If interested, let me know in the DM so we can switch contacts. I’ll make note of everyone and will be sending queries whenever a new project suitable for your skill set comes up. Due to our market location we can offer from 25-50 euro per hour or fixed fee per agreement. Of course, everything is negotiable.

Also, if you don’t mind, please include some references to previous work, thanks!

Looking forward to hear from you.
Risto

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.