Looking for a (London or UK based) experienced freelance sage/wordpress developer

Hi, I’m a freelance graphic designer and I’m looking for an experienced Sage/wordpress developer to work with me on a number of small/medium websites. I’m in North London so ideally looking for a London based dev as it might be good to meet up once in a while, but can work remotely with others further afield too.

I have coded themes before using older versions of sage so have some dev experience. But I only do around 4-5 sites a year max, so while I do enjoy coding/styling websites, because I’m not doing it all the time it’s very hard to keep up as the technology progresses. It’s at the point where I’d rather find someone to develop for me so I can concentrate on design.

If this sounds of interest, please message me with your hourly rate / skills experience / examples etc

Thanks

Hi ,

This sounds like something I would be able to help you out on
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Greetings!

I have gone thru above details & vision of yours . I would be glad assist you .

You can email me project details on thomas.cis50@gmail.com

Regards ,
Tom

@db9429 is an awesome Londoner…

Thanks for replies and interest everyone. I think I’ve found someone for now. But I will keep everyone’s details handy for future reference.