We are looking for a part-time Sage developer to assist with a few in-house projects on an “on-call” hourly basis (10-20 hours a week).
An ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate:
- Well-spoken and written English
- Strong problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and take advice.
- Familiarity with Trello or similar productivity tools.
- Above average understanding of WordPress and PHP.
- Above average experience with Sage 9 and/or 10.
- Basic understanding of other Roots tools (Trellis, Bedrock)
- Basic understanding of Git.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- A working local development environment.
If you are interested, please send a message containing a general introduction of yourself as well as your GitHub profile.