Looking for roots (sage/bedrock) developers - any timezone and location

We are a small web agency from Munich, Germany that mostly create Wordpress pages for our clients using custom sage themes and as few plugins as possible. Currently we are working on optimizing our workflow using bedrock and soon trellis so we can incorporate more developers and manage more projects.

As we have more requests coming in than we can handle we are looking for developers experienced in this stack that can help us create the websites in a timely manner. The sites are usually designed by us and the design provided as InVision prototypes to easily copy and paste all css to the code. We would have one project starting next week and plenty more in the pipeline.

We communicate via Slack and organize our projects on ClickUp.

If you are interested in working with us please send me a message including some examples of your work, your hourly rate as well as the amount of hours you could dedicate to our projects per week.

5 Likes

Hi ,
I read you post and interested further to assist remotely.
Also comfortable communicating via Slack

Please check PM sent

Regards
Deep

Hello,

I am interested in your job. I am wordpress developer with 2+ years of experience. I have completed 12+ projects based on Sage9 + Bedrock.

Ping me for further discussion.

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.