Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Windows 64-bit with Unsupported runtime (64)

Getting this error any idea on how to fix it ?

ERROR  Failed to compile with 1 errors                                                                                                                       8:41:05 PM

error  in ./resources/assets/styles/main.scss

Module build failed: Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Windows 64-bit with Unsupported runtime (64)

Kindly Note That I am a Total Noob Wen it comes to mordern javascript.

1 Like

Does npm rebuild node-sass or yarn rebuild node-sass help? Also, what is your Node version (run node -v).

Hi Knowler,
I tried npm rebuild as i saw a post suggesting me to do that, It didn’t work threw some other errors tried fixing those errors and ran it again work in progress .

node -v
v10.7.0

npm -v

yarn -v

Sage is currently incompatible with Node >= 10. We suggest using a tool like nvm to switch Node versions.

Once you have nvm installed, I would recommend using the LTS. You can install it by running nvm install lts/* and then set it with nvm use lts/*.

Once you have that set up, you will need to use the rebuild command again. Let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

Thanks It Worked Like a Charm just needed to install windows build tools

1 Like

In case anyone is interested with this problem. I experienced the same thing code 127 on Linux (Ubuntu 20.04) I fixed the problem by running yarn add node-sass --force
That is the equivalent of npm rebuild node-sass

1 Like