Remote Role — WordPress, SASS, PHP, ES6, Git

We’re a small Florida based team looking for a talented WP developer to join our git workflow for 10-20 hours per week. The opportunity is ongoing and expandable if the alignment is solid.

Initially you would be helping us improve the codebase on a couple of sites, one of which receives ~ 1.5 million visitors monthly. Your first tasks will be centered around improving our templating, building additional templates and optimizing the sites further for speed.

Skills required: WordPress, Wordpress Theme/Plugin Development, SASS, PHP, ES6, GIT

We primarily rely on Slack and Github for communication and planning. Our CTO is a Lead Developer on WordPress core and has been involved for over a decade. If you enjoy WordPress I’m confident you’ll find the work and collaboration really fulfilling!

Please reach out with any questions.

1 Like

Hello There,
Greetings!

I am having a team of developer with all the skills WordPress, Wordpress Theme/Plugin Development, SASS, PHP, ES6, GIT. I can surely assist you for your projects.

Kindly reply me via mail or Skype for further discussion

Best Regards,
LisaG
lisa at rate cisinlabs dot com
Skype cis.lisa

Hi Dayne,
If incase you are still looking out for someone, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.